Our goal at Beebotte is to help you and your team do the best work, every day. To do this, we need to keep our products and services running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
Your use of the Service is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Beebotte in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and pursuant to the Beebotte Terms, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
Use your judgement, and let’s be kind to each other so we can keep creating great things.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application shall not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Excessively profane content;
- Hate-related or violent content;
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party, including your End Users, to:
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission;
- Use the Service to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users' enjoyment of the Service;
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services;
- Perform significant load testing without first obtaining Beebotte's written consent (email permitted), as otherwise these may be treated as denial-of-service attacks;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service's administration display;
- Use the Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Modify the Beebotte logo or any other Beebotte Marks; or
- Use the Service, or any interfaces provided with the Service, to access any Beebotte product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such Beebotte product or service.
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term
content means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Beebotte or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Beebotte may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if Beebotte (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.